H&L’s POS software was designed and developed by hospitality professionals, for hospitality professionals. Whether you’re running a hotel, pub, restaurant, club, bar, café, or retail liquor outlet, H&L’s POS system is designed to manage your business from top to bottom, connecting all relevant data and information from the front to the back of the house.
Zeller Pay at Table is launching exclusively to H&L point-of-sale users - and it's free to get started. Learn more here.
H&L’s team is full of passionate hospitality experts with decades of experience in the industry. It’s what has allowed us to provide hospitality point-of-sale systems that always align with the needs of an ever-changing industry.
H&L's suite of products effectively and efficiently serves the following verticals:
- Hotels and Pubs - H&L’s Hotel & Pub POS system will give you the edge you need to stand out in customer service in an ultra competitive industry.
- Restaurants - H&L’s restaurant POS systems are built to easily track and manage stock, providing the information you need to make decisions on the go, at the click of a button.
- Bars and Nightclubs - Our POS software is designed to take your bar or nightclub service to the next level, so you can focus on providing an unforgettable experience to guests.
- Cafés - Your busy café can rely on our efficient café POS system to support, ease, and make your operations run smoother.
- Liquor and Bottleshops - H&L’s sophisticated stock and inventory management systems integrate brilliantly with your POS system, giving you the information you need to re-order supplies.
- Stadiums and Events - Our POS software is designed to take your bar or nightclub service to the next level, so you can focus on providing an unforgettable experience to guests.
- Pay at Table - Turn over tables faster by settling the bill tableside with Zeller Terminal.
- Training mode - Simulate the complete POS environment without affecting your live trade, till balances, or stock levels.
- Prices, taxes and discounts - Easily manage prices, or add surcharges and discounts. These will automatically get applied at checkout when certain rules are met
- Connect to printers - Connect to wide range of kitchen and receipt printers to streamline operations.
- Sale screen - Add images and arrange items into categories.
- Menu - Customise the items available to easily input orders.
- Floor plan - Assign orders to the right table by recreating your venue’s table layout.
- Stock batches - Allows staff to record delivery of stock. Info such as quantity, weight and temperature can be recorded.
- Available portions - Let your system handle your available portions for a shift, with your staff able to view it on every POS
- Stocktakes - Stocktakes can be performed on the POS. The completed count is processed and sent to the Stock module for review and processing.
H&L works with Australia's leading hospitality groups - Hurley Hotel Group, Solotel, ALH Group – supplying their technology needs.