Accounting systems for retail operations nowadays are far more than just POS systems. An integrated retail accounting software system such as Triumph ERP software provides a suite of tools designed to make total retail operations more efficient, easier to manage, and more profitable.
You may currently have an efficient POS system, but do you find you are struggling with the volume of invoices that go through your back-office systems, or have problems with the ability to process simple reports?
Most accounting systems only cater for monthly reports, with limited functionality to produce customisable information. Triumph ERP’s Point of Sale module offers the availability of weekly profit and loss reports. Before using Triumph, this would have meant manual complex spreadsheets to get this information.
Triumph’s POS module can run on-premise or on a virtual server in the cloud, offering access for any salespeople, whether they are out on the road, in the back warehouse, or out from behind the desk and on the selling floor serving customers- all while being able to take orders and place sales using an iPad, Android or Windows tablet.
- Make stocktake a breeze with the latest mobile scanning technology
- Allow your sales staff to go mobile with the latest technology and devices
- Fewer losses from shortages of fast turning stock, or too much slow turning stock
- Real-time inventory management via integrated sales and accounting
- Informed analysis every day about rates, margins, targets and stock churn
- Automation of tasks such as inventory updates and product lists
- Daily performance reports on stock items, suppliers, sales departments and personnel
- Fully customisable screens, reports and dockets
- Pre-set automatic re-ordering levels for inventory management