Getting paid is
simpler than ever.
Customers can tap their smartphone, watch or other NFC-enabled device directly to Zeller Terminal.
Customers can quickly tap their contactless-enabled credit or debit card to complete the transaction.
Insert chip cards into Zeller Terminal and, if needed, customers can securely enter their PIN on the screen.
Customers can swipe their card on Zeller Terminal, then enter a PIN or sign the receipt to authorise the payment.
Customers can scan QR codes with the terminal’s built-in scanner to pay via Alipay and WeChat Pay. Coming soon.
Every card, one low rate.
Pay just 1.4% per tapped, dipped or swiped transaction for every card type. No hidden fees, no surprises.
Advanced card payments.
- Stay connected — Use your Wi-Fi network, or pop in a SIM card for roaming coverage.
- Manage fees — Add and manage surcharges and custom fees with the tap of a button.
- Control your fleet — Update settings across multiple terminals and locations instantly.
- Simple tipping — Enable customers to leave a tip directly in the payment flow.
- Built-in camera — Read QR codes and scan barcodes with the built-in camera. Coming soon.
- Multiple receipt types — Print customer receipts or send electronically via email or SMS.
- Easy refunds — Process refunds instantly from Zeller Terminal with no additional fees.
- Manage your team — Set employee permissions to protect your business financial information.
- Split payments — Allow your customers to split payments easily across multiple cardholders. Coming soon.
- Manage cash flow — Access powerful real-time data and a searchable transaction history.
- Apply surcharges — Choose to apply a surcharge to pass the cost of acceptance on to your customers.
We are committed to improving upon and exceeding industry-leading security standards to keep your business financial data safe — and never passing the cost of managing this on to you.
- PCI PTS 5.x certification
- End-to-end encryption
- 24/7 real-time transaction monitoring
- EMV Level 1 & 2 approval
- UnionPay security certification