Careers at Zeller / Business
Procurement & Supply Chain Analyst
Accepting payments, managing your finances, and paying recipients should be simple. Unfortunately, this isn’t always the case. Finding integrated financial solutions to help your business thrive often requires you to weave together multiple products from different providers. While a small group of large enterprises enjoy the privilege of financial solutions tailored for their specific needs, the vast majority of Australian businesses are underserved due to a lack of innovation, disparate providers, opaque pricing, and restrictive contracts.
We believe in a level playing field where all businesses benefit from access to smarter payments technology and integrated financial services that enables them to accelerate their cash flow. So we’re hard at work building the tools to accomplish this.
Zeller is backed by leading VCs, and brings together a team of experienced payment and tech industry professionals who are aiming to redefine business banking and financial services for Australian businesses. With an exciting roadmap of innovative new products under development, we are building a high performing team to take on the incumbents.
If you are passionate about innovation, thrive in fast-moving environments, love a challenge, hate bureaucracy and can’t think of anything more exciting than disrupting the banks, we’re putting together a team you might want to join.
As a Procurement & Supply Chain Analyst you will play a critical role in the end to end fulfilment of Zeller hardware to our customers. You will be a key team member across the entirety of our supply chain operations, from procurement and production, to inbound logistics and last mile delivery fulfilment. As such, the role requires multitasking and prioritising to respond to deadlines and SLAs.
Being at the core of operational execution, you are required to coordinate with various internal and external stakeholders, including our Customer Success (service), Sales and Marketing, and Design teams as well as logistics partners and hardware suppliers. The role requires pragmatism and fast decision making in responding to a spectrum of small to large challenges on a day to day basis. No two days will be identical and will require your ability to investigate systematic delays in customer deliveries, providing expedited order fulfilment in special cases, mitigating effects of upstream supply chain disruptions and optimising our flows to efficiently and effectively deliver our product to market. In addition to this you will be central to continuously executing on medium to long term supply chain process enhancements.
Procurement & Supply Management
- Perform demand and supply forecasting and maintain adequate inventory levels
- Work closely with suppliers to plan, reduce lead time and ensure on time delivery of inventory
- Liaise with the Engineering and Design team to continuously improve and enhance overall hardware product experience. Including but not limited to aesthetic improvement, performance improvement and packaging enhancements.
- Perform risk assessment of upstream supply chain issues and assist in developing mitigation strategies
- Assist with sourcing new suppliers where required
Logistics & Distribution Management
- Manage inbound freight and assist with customs clearance where required
- Active liaison and management of logistic partners to execute on timely order fulfilment
- Maintain and track accurate inventory count and movement
- Manage reverse logistics process for return and warranty
- Work alongside the Customer Success team to continuously make process improvement, with the objective of making it easy for our customers. This includes but is not limited to streamlining return and exchange process, and reducing delivery lead time.
- Work towards data exchange integration with logistics partners to improve efficiency and minimise errors.
- Loves challenging the status-quo
- Ability to work autonomously yet collaboratively
- Excited to work in a fast paced environment
- Driven and wants to take on responsibility
- Good at problem solving ability and not afraid to take on a challenge
- Strong multi tasking skill and be able to manage multiple priorities
- Effective communicator both verbal and written
- Self-starter, results oriented and good attention to detail
Qualifications and experience
- Open to recent university graduates with Operations Management background
- Preferably with supply chain experience
- Experience with managing vendor and stakeholder relationships
- Exposure to high growth tech products or industry
- Experience with project management
- Strong negotiation skills
- Mandarin speaking / written language skills
What's in it for you
- Be part of something big from the outset
- Watch your work be put up in lights
- A balanced, progressive and supportive work environment
- Competitive salary
- A package which includes equity from an early stage