What is cash flow management?
Cash flow management is how you track the amount of money going in and out of your business. Proper cash flow management helps maintain a balance between your earnings (revenue from sales) and expenses (debts to suppliers, staff wages, rental fees, etc.).
Poor cash flow management is the primary reason many businesses fail. To grow a successful business, you need an efficient payment and transaction monitoring solution that will ensure you maintain a positive cash flow, and avoid gaps between inflowing and outflowing cash.
Use Zeller as your all-in-one business finance solution.
Accept payments with Zeller Terminal, spend funds with your Zeller Mastercard, and manage your business finances with your fee-free Zeller Transaction Account.
Everything you need to get more money flowing into your business while meeting your financial obligations — all in one box.
Use your Zeller Mastercard to spend with confidence.
Your Zeller Mastercard is included free in the box with your Zeller Terminal.
Your free Zeller Mastercard can be activated in minutes right out of the box, giving you the ability to spend funds as soon as they arrive in your Zeller Transaction Account.
With your Zeller Mastercard in hand, you’ll enjoy:
- Quick access to your funds — Pay your invoices and other financial obligations as soon as funds land in your Zeller Transaction Account.
- Convenient spending — Make in-person or online business purchases wherever Mastercard is accepted.
- Greater affordability — Make business spending more affordable with no annual card fees and fee-free domestic purchases.
- Securely manage cards anywhere — Activate, lock and apply for a new Zeller Mastercard card right from your Zeller Dashboard.
- Add to your mobile wallet — Make payments on NFC-enabled terminals by adding your Zeller Mastercard to your mobile wallet.
- Track business expenses — Track real-time spending on every Zeller Mastercard to manage your business' cash flow with ease.
- Mobile money management — Your mobile transaction account lets you keep your business running smoothly so you’ll never have to deal with bank branches again.
Keep the cash flowing with the powerful and agile Zeller Terminal.
Avoid negative cash flow problems by using Zeller Terminal to accept more payments from more customers, in more places. With a durable frame, a powerful battery that lasts all day, and the ability to easily apply surcharges on the fly, there’s nothing to get between you and willing customers.
The Zeller Terminal accepts:
- NFC payments from compatible smart devices.
- Tap-and-go payments from contactless cards.
- Traditional inserted chip card payments.
- Swipe payments from Magstripe cards.
- MOTO payments from customers over the phone.
- QR code payments via Alipay and WeChat Pay. Coming soon.
Zeller Terminal comes packed with features you’ll love.
- Wi-Fi connectivity with SIM card slot to enable roaming coverage.
- Ability to update setting across multiple terminals and locations instantly.
- Simple tipping functionality that lets customers tip directly in the payment flow.
- Built-in camera to read QR codes and scan barcodes. Coming soon.
- Print physical receipts or send them via email or SMS.
- Easily process refunds right from the terminal with no additional fees.
- Adjust employee permissions and protect your financial information.
- Apply custom surcharges with ease.
Make cash flow management easier with Zeller.
Zeller gives you the tools and functionality you need to seamlessly move money in and out of your business while enjoying unparalleled oversight over every transaction.
With Zeller, you’ll be able to:
- Accept more kinds of payment in more places, with less hassle and no hidden fees.
- Track and categorise transactions in real-time.
- Pay business expenses as soon as funds land in your merchant account.
- Effortlessly apply surcharges and update terminals across multiple locations.
Combined with shrewd spending and diligent bookkeeping, Zeller is the last business payment and cash flow management solution you’ll ever need.
Frequently asked questions
Why is cash flow management important to a business?
How do businesses maintain cash flow?
What are the steps of cash flow management?
What are the 3 types of cash flow?